Home Inspection Services
A general Home Inspection includes a visual examination of the current condition of the property designed to identify defects within specific components. Inspections are performed on single story homes, multi-story homes, manufactured homes, new-build, and condos.
- HVAC – Heating & Cooling
- Structure, Foundation, Crawlspace
- Attic, Insulation, and Ventilation
- Interiors – walls, windows, doors
- Kitchen Appliances
Why A Home Inspection?
The home inspector’s job is to act as an impartial party hired to examine the property. The inspector reports on all deficiencies that may be found within the home. A home inspection can help the sellers prepare their home for sale and makes the buyer aware of any potential or existing issue the home may have. Remember there is no passing or failing an inspection!
- I examine the property on your behalf. We represent you!
- As your inspector I report on all visible deficiencies and uninsurable items that may be found within the home.
- This can help you negotiate a better deal with the assistance of your realtor.
- Budget realistically for alterations and repairs.
- Help to avoid a disastrous purchase.
What To Expect?
The Home Inspector will provide their expert knowledge and experience. The Inspector will be able to assist you throughout the entire process and answer all of your questions. An inspection can take anywhere from 2 – 4 hours depending on the property size. A full report will be provided within 24 hours electronically with digital Hi-Def photography. We recommend scheduling your inspection within the first 5 days of your inspection period.